Deepika Padukone Biography: Other Details, Beauty and Fitness Secrets
As we all know, Deepika Padukone is one of the former model and Indian film actress. She is one of the most paid actresses in Bollywood today. Deepika has made her own name in Bollywood in a very short span of her hard work and passion. Deepika has been a great national level badminton player in his teens. But due to her high stature and fitness during the college, she did not pursue her career as a player, she decided to pursue a career in modeling. Deepika is the most famous person and celebrity in India, but her journey was not so easy, in the past few years she also modeled for famous Indian brands such as Liril, Dabur, Close-Up Toothpaste and Limca.
She started acting in films. Deepika got more praise for her role in hit Hindi movie Om Shanti Om (‘Shantipriya / Sandhya (Sandi)’). She has received great love for the public as well as the critics.
Personal Details and Physical Status:-
Full name:- Deepika Padukone
Nick Name:- Deepi, Deepz
Occupation:- Actress and former model
Date of birth:- 05, January 1986
Zodiac sign/sun-Sign:- Capricorn
Place of birth:– Copenhagen, Denmark
Home Town:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Current Age as in 2019:- 33 years
Height:- 5’ 9”
Weight:- 55 kg
Measurements (approx.):- 34-24-36
Eyes color:- Black
Caste:- Brahmin(Chitrapur Saraswat)
Deepika Padukone hair color:- Black Brown
School:- Sophia High School, Bengaluru
University or college:- Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
Educational Qualification:- College Dropout
Mumbai Address:- B/Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra (West), Mumbai 400050
Marital Status:- Married
Marriage Date:- 14-15, November 2018
Marriage Place:- Lake Como, Lombardy, Italy
Husband:- Ranvir Singh
Father:- Prakash Padukone (Former Indian Badminton Player)
Mother:- Ujjala Padukone (Worked as a Travel Agent)
Sister:- Anisha Padukone (Younger, Golfer)
Deepika’s favorite food, perfume, hobbies, and favorite things:-
Interest and hobbies:- Cooking, Dancing, Listening Music, Reading
Color:- White and Mauve
Food:- Dal-Chawal, South Indian Food, Pasta, Chocolates, Notable, Dosa, Upma, Favorite Perfume:- Hugo Boss
Sport:- Playing Badminton
Actress:- Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi
Actors:- Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt
Movies:- Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge(1995), Mary Poppins(1964), The Color of Paradise (1999),
Book:- Very Little Ladies
Dancer:- Rohit Bal, Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahiliani
Vacation Destination:- France
Fashion Brand:- Zara
Tattoo(s)in the body:- A beautiful tattoo on Ankle
Fitness Trainer:- Yasmin Karachiwala
Facts about Deepika Padukone:-
- He charged 14 crore (approx.) per movie in 2018 so she is one of the most paid actresses in India.
- She has endorsed a number of brands, Product and services like Liril, Dabur Lal powder, Close-Up toothpaste, Limca, Jewels of India, Parachute’s Advanced massager, Levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd., and Maybelline, Tissot, Nescafe, Sony Cyber-shot, Coca-Cola, Vogue Eyewear.
- In 2010, Deepika adopted the Ambegaon village of geographical region as a region of the greenathon campaign to tackle the matter of electricity.
- She played badminton at the state level until the 10th class of school and loves music, eating, sleeping, and watching movies.
- Deepika begins writing Weekly base Columns for HT City of Hindustan Times lifestyle supplement, In 2009.
- All these columns seem online on a social network, Desimartini.
- She got awarded the title “Model of the Year” at the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- you can also Catch Deepika on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Deepika Padukone dated:-
- She dated her first boyfriend Nihar Pandya then she was not famous for an actress but (mainly throughout her modeling days).
- Ranbir Kapoor (2007-2008) – Ranbir associated Deepika remained an item for quite whereas. that that they had appeared on on-screen at intervals the 2008 Bachna Ae Haseeno.
- Yuvraj Singh (2008) – Deepika, Then she was still a rising actress and she dated Indian cricketer (athlete), Yuvraj Singh. The link finished once again because Yuvi started interfering in Deepika’s personal business on what to wear and with whom she needs to meet.
- Siddharth Mallya (2010-2012) – For regarding a pair of years, from March 2010 to February 2012, they dated each other. But again some problems occurred and They split when Deepika finished the relationship citing.
- Ranvir Singh (2013) – According to the media, Ramlila co-star, Ranveer Singh, and Deepika were rumored to be dating. During this time they were seen together at parties several times. However, none of these two have confirmed their relationship.
Latest Interview of Deepika Padukone
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone married in Italy The brightness of rituals is still visible on their face. The red vermilion and the bangle are visible and the diamond felt Mangalsutra is swinging in the throat. According to Forbes India magazine, Deepika is one of India’s most earning celebrities. Asia’s most sexy woman. In this conversation, he spoke very openly on marriage, Ranveer and his career:
Deepika Padukone’s life has changed after the film Padmavati. She got married to actor Ranvir Singh. After a year’s distance from the movies, Deepika is ready to return to the big screen again. This time she will be seen playing another real story on the screen. Presented by Deepika Padukone, a part of the conversation …
According to an Indian reporter:- “In the previous film, you played the role of a beautiful woman, which became enthralled by allauddin khilji ready to go to any extent to get it. Now you will play the role of another beautiful woman, whose face somebody spoiled.”
This is really ironic. Padmavati was about physical beauty. Now I am part of a similar film in which people will be able to see beauty differently and again a new assumption will be made. This will also be a challenge for me. Not every acid attack victim is like Lakshmi, who came out of those experiences despite her physical pain, social humiliation and insolence, even if she won power I will meet some of the girls in the next few months.
Achievements of Deepika:-
- In 2008, for Film Om Shanti Om, She got first Filmfare Award, Zee Cine Award, IIFA Award, Guild Award, for Best Female Debut.
- After the Debut, he worked very hard and received many awards.
- She wins the main 3 Filmfare Awards, 3 Screen Awards, 5 Zee Cine Awards, 5 IIFA Awards, 4 Guild Awards, 3 Stardust Awards, 1 CNN-IBN Award, 2 BIG stars Awards, 1 Life Ok Screen Hero Award.
Deepika Padukone MET Gala 2019:-
MET Gala 2019: in Met Gala Deepika Padukone is looting the applause because of her princess look. Deepika appeared in custom made Pink Color gown. Every star in Mate Gala was seen in a dramatic look, while Deepika appeared in Pink Gown, designed by Zac Posen.
In addition to Best Designer, Actor, Singer, in Mate Gala, many celebrities attended. Talking about the look of Deepika, he chose a few different themes this year. She wore a 3D print dress with pink color embellished lurex jacquard. Deepika appeared in stylish hairstyle with stunning make-up.
Deepika makeup Secrets:-
When the Bollywood actress has to get out of the house after being ready herself, So how does she make her makeup. Today we are going to tell you about Deepika’s makeup.
In the interview, Deepika Padukone had told that she applies lenses in the eyes before leaving the house, due to which the camera’s flashlight and pollution will not spoil her eyes.
Talk about makeup, then she uses the light foundation so that their skin pores do not block. Under the eyes, she applies the concealer. Deepika Padukone uses Bronze Blush, which gives her cheeks a glowing and natural look. They get a perfect makeup look as they highlight the cheekbones with the blush.
Deepika Padukone says that her makeup is not complete without making eyebrows.
If we talk about eye makeup, then Deepika uses Natur Brown’s eye shadow. She likes to keep Eye Lid as Brown and she also applies Maskaras the eyelids. She likes light pink color and red color in the lipstick shade.
Deepika Padukone Untimely Skin Secrets:-
Deepika told I trust most of the three things. Drink the right amount of water, take a balanced diet and sleep well. These things keep you beautiful for a long time. Apart from this, it is also important to have Confidence on your own, otherwise, you will not be able to manage a lot of things.
Deepika appears in heavy make-up in the shoots or event, she brings makeup from coconut oil, not from remover. After washing his face in the morning, she does a message for five minutes with coconut oil.
Diet Plan Deepika’s:-
- The breakfast in the morning (7:30 a.m.):-
2 egg white, 2 almonds / one cup of fat milk, 2 idli / 2 plain dosa.
- Daily Pre-lunch snacks (10 o’clock):-
She Eats the full bowl of chopped fruits.
- Take the Lunch (12:30 am to 1 pm):-
Lunch contains the grilled fish and vegetable bowl and roti.
- In Evening Snacks:-
Filter coffee and 2 almonds or pecan nuts.
- In dinner:-
Deepika mostly includes light things in her dinner. Most of it holds salads, roti, and Green leafy vegetables.
Beauty and Hair secrets of Deepika Padukone:-
She pays a lot of attention because she attached to Bollywood. Due to work, we have to use a lot of cosmetics, so the sharp lights also damage our faces and hair.
- In hair, she makes regular massage with Coconut oil.
- To keep volume, shine and bounce in the hair, she makes regular deep conditioning.
Deepika’s Fitness Secrets:-
Here we are talking about Deepika’s Daily Routine and Fitness Secret. Deepika follows several rules from morning to evening. She includes balanced Diet and Exercises systematically in their daily routine.
- Deepika does a 30-minute walk every morning.
- She performs stretching exercises 10 to 20 minutes a day.
- Deepika also performs 10 to 15 minutes of yoga, which includes Surya Namaskar.
- In the morning, Deepika drinks a teaspoon of honey in a cup of hot water.
- She drinks also a glass of lemonade juice.
- Deepika follows special diets to keep herself fit. They like food rich in carbohydrate and protein.
- Deepika’s metabolism is also good. Deepika’s Fitness trainer is Yasmin Karachiwala.
- Deepika does not like to overeat, she likes to eat at the right time.
- She always follows the essential things like getting up early in the morning.
Deepika plays regular exercise, yoga, cycling, jogging in the daily workout plan. Not only this, but she also does scuba diving. Sometimes she plays badminton too.
- Deepika drinks plenty of water to keep herself hydrated. This causes the toxic substances of the body to come out easily.
In last Deepika always said that Drink the right amount of water, take a healthy diet and sleep well. These things keep you beautiful for a long time. Apart from this, it is also important to have Confidence on your own, otherwise, you will not be able to manage a lot of things.